This is a series of tests for the different functionalities of Mantid. The tests are designed to try to capture real-life use scenarios as closely as possible, whilst minimising the data and time required for each test. Hopefully if Mantid can pass these tests then it will be usable in at least a basic sense.
When testing, please initially follow the instructions as presented here. After you have given a run through with the instructions try to play with the functionality that you are testing. For example, give nonsense values, like strings where floats are expected, or negative values where they should not be possible. Make sure that Mantid handles all situations gracefully.
When encountering issues during testing, please create issues. The procedure for issue creation is outlined in Mantid Issue Tracking.
- Core Testing
- ALFView GUI Testing
- MSlice Testing
- SliceViewer Testing
- Muon Analysis Test Guides
- Elemental Analysis GUI Testing
- Indirect Data Reduction Testing
- Inelastic Data Analysis Testing
- Inelastic Data Manipulation Testing
- Engineering Diffraction Testing
- Error Reporter Testing
- Project Recovery Testing
- Live Data Testing
- Reflectometry GUI Testing
- SANS GUI Testing
- Sample Transmission Calculator Testing
- Filter Events Interface Testing
- Documentation Testing