Updates for week 5 of 2014
Code freeze starts today rather than last week. Don’t forget to run through
your favorite workflows next week. As usual for the week before a code freeze,
there are lots of tickets closed.
- Several fixes/improvements to ISIS reflectometry reduction
- Several fixes/improvements to the Muon reduction
- Fixed TOPAZ monitor position.
- Multi-threading of ICAT search algorithms to prevent gui hanging.
- EISF output from fitting routines.
- Sequential fitting dialog improvements including FuryFit.
- Lots of work around IBayes
- Density of states script ported
- Improved documentation for LeBail fitting
- ISIS live data bug fixes
- Correction to background for single crystal cylindrical integration
- Bugfix in NormalizeToMonitor always normalizing to monitor 1
- Improvements to offline help
- ConvFit improvements
- Adding anti-aliasing options (and some others) back into mantid plots
Detailed Merges for Jan 25 - 31, 2014