Updates for week 52 of 2013
Since it was the holiday break not much happened.
- Behind the scenes work in moving more reduction workflows to use “Workflow Algorithms” for reflectometry.
- Moving around code in preparation for a big move of powder diffraction to use workflow algorithms.
- Performance boost when using fitting functions. This was done to support GetDetOffsetsMultiPeaks.
Detailed Merges for Dec 21 - 27, 2013
- [#8609|ae4f15c] Totally disable diagnostics in dgreduce
- [#8616|f4db882] CreateTransmissionWorkspaceAuto
- [#8617|a97e8a7] ReflectometryReductionOneAuto
- [#8630|fed5ed9] Small ReduceSCD_OneRun bug
- [#8634|8aadb09] Add caching of results in FunctionFactory::getFunctionNames
- [#8635|80a7aba] ASCII file functions in Kernel::Strings
- [#8638|cc464ca] Use workspace start time when adding time-series log with AddSampleLog
- [#8639|9f13171] Backwards compatibility for Transmission Correction
- [#8642|c52d00d] Remove unnecessary includes from header files
- [#8648|b3bda09] If one tries to generate history from old nxs workspace and some algorithms used to build this workspace are removed, the history can not be generated.